Open Positions at MKS Data Analytics Solutions
Territory Sales Manager, Nordics
MKS Data Analytics Solutions, a business unit within MKS Instruments Inc. develops, sells and implements data analytics solutions targeting the process manufacturing industry, facilitating growth by helping them to see what others don’t, and thereby generating value from their data, all the way from idea to market with the Umetrics Suite. MKS Data Analytics Solutions is the market leader for advanced data analytics in the pharma and bio-pharma sector and is on a strong growth path, with innovative solutions in the pipeline, to enter new process manufacturing industries and a wider servable market. MKS Data Analytics Solutions is looking for a strong Territory Sales Manager, Nordics to bring the regional business to new heights through a strong customer focused strategic sales approach and execution. This is an important position with big potential where the Sales Manager is expected to secure growth from both new and existing customers.
Your primary tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Identify and target key decision makers at both new and existing customers, and arrange and execute meetings and presentations that drive sales and strategic deals
- Drive Key Account growth through structured key account management mapping of customer organizations and processes, understanding customer needs and influence their direction
- Excellence in customer experience aligning expectations and deliver on promises
- Build new Key Accounts from qualified leads or self-identified needs in the market
- Work closely with our data scientists team to deliver value, creating proposals and timely responses to qualified, high potential leads and prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed
- Create high quality sales reporting according to business needs.
- A big part of the job is to identify accounts with high expansion potential, qualify, and forecast periods to land business and regularly follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional opportunities.
- It is important that you prioritize a strong relationship and continued dialogue with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
At minimum, a bachelor’s degree in business
Technical degree and/or high technical understanding is preferred
A minimum of +10 years’ sales experience in a similar role, ideally understanding and/or experience in selling solutions in the data analysis market, analytical chemistry etc. or process engineering/automation market
Strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan
Excellent, proven and effective presentation skills
It is also important that you can initiate and drive projects and work effectively in a team environment, to relate technical and business concepts to all the internal and external stakeholders
The preferred candidate has strong drive and persistency and a proven track record of delivering results on a continuous basis
Interpersonal, written and presentation skills and self-confidence to work at all levels within the customers’ and internal organizations
Experience of working with CRM systems
High level English language skills
Frequent travel is expected, mostly within the Nordic countries
Reporting to: EU Sales Manager
Languages: English, Danish, Swedish
Compensation package: Attractive compensation package according to qualifications
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Malmö, Sweden
GlobeSearch is responsible for the recruitment process on behalf of MKS Data Analytics. If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV to Carina Toft Månsson on email@example.com or call her on +45 3033 8782
MKS Data Analytics Solutions offers you an opportunity to work with complex and interesting technical challenges for market leading products in process and data analysis. We have been operating in Umeå for almost 30 years and have a strong connection to science and research.
As a senior developer at MKS Data Analytics Solutions you will be an extremely important part of our team of skilled programmers and testers who develop our products. We have two development teams, which together comprise a total of about 15 people. We follow an agile development process with Scrum where our teams themselves take the major responsibility for the planning, implementation and monitoring of the development together with our Product Owner and Scrum Master.
You will have a great opportunity to contribute to and influence our development process. We see it as a priority to give you an opportunity to develop, grow and immerse yourself in your role as a senior developer.
We work with robust products that we test and validate very carefully. Since the start we have utilized the latest technologies, have several patents and has been continuously adapting to the prevailing trends. With strong roots in C++, we have in recent years focused more and more on the ability to offer our products through the web and APIs.
We offer a variety of exciting tasks and one example is that we have developed Augmented Reality Solutions for Microsoft HoloLens. Other hot areas we immerse ourselves in right now include Cloud, IIoT/Industrial 4.0 and Machine Learning.
We are looking for a driven, passionate developer that have very good programming skills, especially in the field of web with deep knowledge of both back-end and front-end development. We think you have a long background on the Microsoft platform. We’d appreciate that you have a deep interest in good architecture and design. You share your knowledge with others and are happy to hear what you can learn from others.
As a person you’re clear, structured, creative, responsive and communicative with a strong drive to create good solutions and opportunities for everyone in the company. You are curious, responsible, without prestige and thrive in collaboration with others.
You're ready to take the initiative and challenge existing models to ultimately be able to develop even better solutions to various problems with the rest of the development team. You value high quality which you continuously aspire to in your work. You have a solution-focused attitude and good problem solving skills.
You have the ability to express yourself in both Swedish and English in speech and writing.
In conclusion, we would like you to meet a majority of the following:
- University or college education in a relevant field such as IT
- Very strong in development for web. Possibly in Angular, Node, React or similar area
- Very good knowledge of programming, architecture and design
- At least five years of experience in development on the Microsoft platform
- At least a few years of experience in developing Web services and various types of APIs
- Some years of experience in databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL and Hadoop
- Preferably experience of process databases such as OSIsoft PI or GE / Wonderware Historian
- Preferably experience in process analysis, Statistical Computing and Computer Science
- Preferably experience of working with cloud solutions like Azure and AWS
- Preferably experience in various types of systems integration
- Preferably experience in languages such as R and Python
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
MKS Data Analytics Solutions (formerly Umetrics AB) is part of MKS Instruments Inc. which today is a global company with more than 4400 employees. Our two Swedish offices in Malmö and Umeå consist of approximately 35 employees.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package with opportunities for professional development.
As an employer, we have a strong focus on gender equality.
Selection is ongoing, therefore please submit your application as soon as possible but no later than January 20th. You’re welcome with your application!
For more information please contact:
Utvecklingschef / Head of Development
MKS Data Analytics Solutions
Tvistevägen 48, 907 36 Umeå, Sweden
+46 90 18 48 32