User Meeting 2017
MKS Data Analytics Solutions User Meeting 2017
We are happy to announce that our 2017 user meeting will be hosted at Hilton Meadowlands in New Jersey. The dates for the user meeting are April 24-27, 2017.
At the meeting you will hear presentations from our customers on how they have benefited from working with the solutions in the Umetrics™ Suite of Data Analytics Solutions, and how they have been able to get more value from their data. You will see presentations from various industries and on many different use cases. So come and join us and find out how you can also benefit from our solutions.
During the meeting we will also have a meet the experts session, where you will get an opportunity to get your questions answered by the specialist in the area. We will have different stations where we will demo our solutions and show you how you can solve your challenges.
Last but not least, this is an excellent chance to meet others that might have been thought the same challenge that you are struggling with and find out how they have solved it. Share your ideas and network with all the users of the Umetrics Suite.
We can offer you a special rate at $139 per night at Hilton Meadowlands where the user meeting will be held. Please click here to book
April 24-25: Courses
April 26-27: Keynote, user sessions, meet the experts, networking
Agenda will continously be updated as we get more topics and speakers confirmed.
Download the preliminary agenda here.
Please note that speaking slot are not set yet and can be moved around.
Early bird registration until the 15th of March
Normal Early bird
Price for the User Meeting: $600 $400
User Meeting and 2-days course: $1450 $1100
VAT will be added too the price.
Call for Papers
Do you have an interesting topic or a user case that you would like to present at our User Meeting?
Please sign up for a presentation and we will get in contact with you. The speaker slots will be 20-25 minutes plus 5 minutes for Q&A.
Do you want to learn more about our solutions and how to use them? Then you should sign up for our courses that will take place April 24-25, 2017.
The following courses will be offered:
- Design of Experiments and Quality by Design 2-day course
- Batch Processing Modeling using MVDA 2-day course
More information on each of the courses can be found below
Design of Experiments and Quality by Design 2-day course
Using MODDE® Design of Experiments solution you will learn how to:
- Create efficient experimental designs to match the objectives.
- Analyze experimental data using sound statistical principles
- Use graphical and statistical tools for understanding
- Communicate the results in graphical format
- Use numerical and graphical optimization tools
- Understand limitations and possibilities in conflict situations
- Create follow up experiments when applicable
Batch Processing Modeling using MVDA 2-day course
Using SIMCA® Multivariate Data Analysis solutions you will learn about:
- Organization, visualization and treatment of different types of data
- Multivariate data modelling and diagnostics
- Modeling of Batch evolution and batch-to-batch variation
- Model interpretation
- Possibilities for on-line process monitoring
Exhibiting at MKS Data Analytics Solutions User Meeting:
This is an opportunity for you to promote your company at our user meeting.
- Exhibit space
- Access to all sessions during the user meeting
- All meals included
Price for a tabletop: $1450
Attendees pay for their own travel and accommodation.
To sign up for an exhibit space, go to registration and choose the tabletop package.